Glasstree is a print-on-demand bookseller. All printed products are manufactured when ordered. The shipping days listed below exclude manufacturing times. Book orders typically print in 3-5 business days.
Will my order arrive on time?
- Shipping times are estimates and not guarantees. They may be affected by factors over which Glasstree has no control, including incorrect delivery address, customs delays and postal delivery restrictions. Orders affected by such delays may take as long as 6 weeks to arrive. Glasstree will take no action on affected orders during that time.
- International Economy packages are delivered using the postal service of the destination country.
- Express shipping requires a physical address (business or home) and cannot be selected for delivery to P.O. Boxes.
- Local customs and immigration agencies determine duties or taxes levied against packages arriving from outside the destination country. These additional fees are the responsibility of the recipient. Glasstree cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the purchaser or recipient of orders due to shipment failure or late delivery.
- Glasstree does not offer shipping insurance.
- Packages shipped to military APO / FPO and diplomatic DPO addresses must use US Postal Service shipping. Express shipping cannot be used as this option requires a physical address.
- Please note that we do support shipments addressed to Armed Forces Europe addresses. You must select "Armed Forces Middle East" to place the abbreviation AE on the shipping label. AE includes Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Canada.
Shipping Cost Estimates
Actual shipping costs are determined by multiple factors including a package’s dimensions, weight, destination, selected shipping method, and the availability of periodic discounts. To reduce shipping costs and delivery times, Glasstree makes every effort to print your order at a print partner closest to your shipping address. Occasionally a book’s format requires it to be printed at a specialty print facility, which may also affect shipping costs.
Considering these factors, the best method for accurately estimating shipping costs is to create a test order. Add copies of your book or a similar book to your shopping cart, enter the shipping address, and let our computers identify the available shipping methods and costs. You can then select different shipping options, continue to checkout, or simply cancel the order once you receive the estimate.
The shipping times displayed below are estimates and do not include print times. Book orders typically print in 3-5 business days.